Monday, May 25, 2009

Alive and well in Firenze

Hello everyone-

I have safely made it across the US, across the ocean, and across a good portion of Italy. After being in a seat of some sort for over 36 hours, I was thrilled to get out and walk. My hostel here in Firenze is set back between a vineyard and a peaceful forest. There is a campground as well, and the sights and sound of children playing and people enjoying themselves brings a warm smile to my heart. It feels like forever since I ventured out fearlessly on my own, but it is still just as thrilling. I will be wandering the city tomorrow and will hope to add some pictures later this week for you all. Just wanted to make sure you all knew I was alive and not lost! Talk to you soon.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself so far.
    Hope you get some wonderful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahhhhh!! So glad you made it!!!! :) :) :) And thank you for your message. It was wonderful to hear your voice! I'm going to try to catch you before I sleep tonight, which will be morning your time. I'll probably just leave a message because I'm sure I won't be up super late and you probably won't be up super early - lol! I love you! Thanks for making the update!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete