Monday, April 16, 2012

Dominica





Sorry, I've left you all hanging on the ridge. It's been quite a journey since then, back to California, then to New York and finally to Dominica. So I've gone from cultural and historical wonder to tropical paradise. Somebody pinch me.

I'm living in a little town called Castle Bruce. We are on the east coast of Dominica, an island a little less than halfway down in the Caribbean. What a place...I don't know if words will really describe where I am. What I am doing, that's easy, but this place...it's stunning. Pictures anyone?

The view from our house, my crab who lives outside my window, and just another reminder that this may be the most lush foliage I have ever seen on this planet.

Here's Castle Bruce:
View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment