Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The start of another journey

Well, I didn't know if it would ever come again, but due to some unfortunate circumstances (Rob bring gone for a year) and always taking opportunities when they come, here I am sitting in the Baltimore airport waiting to board my (free!!) flight back to Italy. Yes, I say back to Italy because it genuinely feels like I'm going home. I can hardly believe its been almost two years since I have seen my "family" and friends, and I am trying not to be too excited because I really want to sleep on the plane tonight. Had to share this highlight that I saw in the BWI airport though; definitely takes the cake for funniest sign I've seen. In case you can't tell, it's right above the bathroom sink. I will take more notes and pictures to send soon, and carry you all with me on my next adventure... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment