Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The moment we've all been waiting for! Well, at least I was....

Hello again and happy December! It's becoming a crisp but beautiful winter setting here, with snow capping all the mountains around us. Temperatures have been fairly high for this time of year, but we've had morning frost quite a bit. I've taken some pictures and another field trip, which I will post and share soon, but for the moment, I've got something else exciting...

I finally got a of a video from ACLE, the company I worked for this summer! It's a promo for the general high school program, but it's got a lot of footage from our camp. It's not the compilation of just our camp as I had wanted to show you (I hope to post that one tomorrow), but it's still great, and it will give you a little taste of my work here. Hope you guys enjoy, and sending warm thoughts to you all. Ciao!
Here's the link (yeah, it's on You Tube): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8TyWKIB-Q


No comments:

Post a Comment